Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dream of Pregnancy

I dreamt that I was pregnant on Tuesday night. The dream was so vivid and real. When I woke up the next day, I still can remember it clearly. This made me curious and went online to search for the interpretation of this dream. I do not see dream as "fortune teller" or "psychic" that determine my future. I am a strong believer that we made our own future and luck. God might be there to provide us some opportunities in life but it is definitely depend on us to make things happen or to give things up. I do believe, however, that dreams sometimes appear to convey information, or a warning, in reference to the future.

Then I found this from this website http://www.dreamsleep.net/dreamsaboutbeingpregnant.html, which I think most accurately describing my current situation:

Psychological Meaning: Pregnancy Dream Meaning. The Pregnancy dream may represent your real fears about falling pregnant. Dreams are also often influenced by our bodies so are aware if there is a condition. However, in most instances dreams about pregnancies represent psychological conditions. For example perhaps you are awaiting something to happen in your life and have worries and fears about this - we speak of 'a pregnant pause' sometimes. Or maybe you hope to give birth to a new plan or are at the start of a new relationship .Pregnancy often represents new growth in your life and new opportunities.

I do have some thoughts and about to make it happen. I do afraid of the consequences of this plan and not sure whether I will be able to make it happen. I still remember in that dream, I felt uncomfortable. I remember clearly that the reason I wasn't feel comfortable was because I am not financially ready to raise the baby and my tummy was huge and about to give birth.

This is another interpretation that I found from another website http://www.dream-interpretation.org.uk/free-dream-interpretation-dictionary-p/dream-interpretation-pregnancy.htm:

For someone who does not wish to be pregnant indicates difficulties in life and a loss of control in events surrounding them.

I do feel that I am losing control of certain situations in my life now, especially when comes to relationship. Therefore I have to say, this dream interpretation is quite accurate! Then, what's next? Will I dream of the solution to my problem tonight? I do hope that I can dream of I happily give birth to the baby later on, indicating that I am able to work on my new plan successfully. Cheers!

2 comments:

~~Dreams Come True~~ said...

Some dreams do interprate future or represent warnings. Some in fact reflect your subconscious status. But don't rely too much on them. God will indeed provide opportunities, and options of solutions. But the true decision is in YOUR hand. As true the interpretation maybe, don't trust them fully.

Zoe said...

I strongly agree with you my dear! That's what I am thinking too. I didn't have the dream indicating that everything will be OK but I have faith that things will get better eventually. Cheers for that :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...