Friday, May 29, 2009

Pay for my thoughtlessness

I got a ticket today, just because I forgot today is Friday and I am suppose to park my car off the street from 8am to 12pm.

This is the law that "specially dedicated" to all Californian. There is a day in a week that has been chosen as "street cleaning day" and in certain hours, all the cars must off the street. Perhaps I was too lucky that there was always somebody helping me move my car on Friday morning. Not today though. Therefore ended up I had a ticket for $58. My mind started picturing certain things that I wanted to buy is flying away...

I have been so generous to the California state lately. I just "donate" about $500 few months ago for my "running red light's" ticket and now came another one. Yes, my heart is aching! 500USD can really buy me a lot of goodies. I haven't shopping for months but I am giving away my "sweat and blood" within seconds, for a stupid reason.

No more shopping, no more movies, no more dine out, Zoe!

Sigh!

5 comments:

hoayming said...

opppsss....pay the price...its really very jia lat!! USD 500 = RM 2000...OMG..can buy alots!! and even travel!!

Zoe said...

Shoooooooooot! You make my heart ache more now... How can you do the currency convertion at this point? You are killing me... Ouch!

Jacklyn said...

USD 58, not a big deal, just some skirts.

USD500, not much just a good dinner, a pair of brand new jeans, a pair of good heels and perhaps some money for petrol... Not much, really, not much ...LOL

Anonymous said...

opppsss...........

datou

Zoe said...

Jacklyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn Darn Darn!! What a bunch of "good" friends I have here!!!! Argggggggg! My trip... my jeans... my dinner... my heels...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...