Thursday, March 11, 2010

Overwhelming Week

Today is Thursday and I always said I am happy after Wednesday. This week is an exception though. I started feel the pressured after my other online class started last week. This 7.5 weeks class really drained me. The working schedule is full for this week. My friend is coming to visit me next weekend and my roomate is leaving me the week after.

There are so many things happened at the same time. I want to have more time to spend with my roomate whom is leaving me and I also want to make more time to take my other friend around since he comes all the way from Malaysia to visit me. On the other hand, I do not want to compromise too much of my study time because I have so many assignments due week after week.

If only I have 36 hours a day...

Guess there is still huge room for improvement when comes to my time management skill.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...